Indoor Air Quality
Commercial HVAC & Refrigeration
- View Our Projects
- Ask the Experts
Envirotech Air Quality Services – Health & Safety Update 5/7/2020
Envirotech Air Quality Services knows there is growing concern since the COVID-19 pandemic announcement. Ensuring the health & safety of the community we serve is always our top priority and especially critical at his time. We are busy preparing for the ‘uncertain times’ ahead. With ‘health & safety’ being our guides, here are current steps Envirotech Air Quality Services is taking to continue providing service to homes and businesses throughout South Florida:
- While we have not had any employees diagnosed with COVID-19, we will continue to communicate CDC precautionary measures to our employees to educate them in preventing the spread of any respiratory disease.
- HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical services provide a huge role in the health of our nation and we will continue providing these services even if we have to alter our processes in order to avoid any COVID-19 ‘business interruption’.
- Currently, Envirotech Air Quality Services professionals are continuing to respond promptly to all service calls. Whether it be routine maintenance, repairs, replacements, or emergency support, we are available to serve your home or business.
- We will not send a sick technician to your home or business. Our employees will stay home if they are sick. If they have COVID-19 symptoms, they are required to stay home.
- We are asking our technicians NOT to shake your hand when they arrive. This is a ‘health & safety’ step designed for you AND our employees.
- We are NOT asking our technicians to wear masks, as the masks are only recommended for the sick in order to contain airborne particulates.
- If someone in your home or workplace is ill, please let us know when you book the call so that our techs can avoid direct contact in the area where this person is located.
We encourage all Envirotech Air Quality Services customers and employees to take advantage of the excellent ‘health & safety’ resources provided by the CDC. For in-depth advice and the latest COVID-19 updates, please visit the CDC website www.cdc.gov. Also, see the CDC quick guide for COVID-19 tips.
As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we will adjust plans and procedures accordingly. We will update you on any necessary changes. Please understand that Envirotech Air Quality Services concern for the well-being of our customers, employees, and community has been strong for over 30 years and will not change!
We appreciate the opportunity to serve,