You may be someone who loves the feeling of the earth beneath your feet. But the moist soil and greenery of the earth belong outside the house, not growing through the walls or floor of your home. That is why, when mold appears inside your home, it is worth concern.
Mold growth that is left unaddressed can lead to issues with the welfare of the people in your home and to the integrity of the house itself. But how can you get rid of mold?
The best answer to getting rid of mold is with professional mold removal in Lake Worth, FL. You can reach out to us to schedule your appointment with a team of mold assessors and remediators.
What We Do During Mold Removal
Here are some of the steps that may be taken when you schedule mold removal in your home.
- We will find all of the mold in the house. We aren’t there to simply treat one area. We want to make sure that we get rid of all the mold present, whether it is on walls, on ceilings, in ductwork, or elsewhere.
- We will determine how best to get rid of the mold. We have the right tools and materials to fight back against all types of mold and we will figure out which option will address your situation the best.
- We will get rid of the mold and help reduce risk factors in the future. Let’s face it, Florida humidity will always make it hard to be mold-free. But with our help, you can get rid of the mold problem you currently have and find out how best to avoid growth in the future.
The Risk Factors for Mold Growth
Wondering what the risk factors are that may lead to mold growth? We are happy to keep you informed.
- High indoor humidity. It may be time to consider a dehumidifier if you have encountered repeat mold issues.
- Dark, dusty areas. Did your ducts just pop into your mind? Or maybe a certain corner of the house? These darker places tend to collect moisture and can be an ideal area for mold growth.
- Water damage from flooding or leaks. We’d advise making sure to address water damage as quickly as possible because, left unattended, it can lead to the growth and spread of mold.
Preventing Mold Growth In The Future
So, after your specialist leaves the house, how exactly can you go about preventing future mold growth? As we already said, it is tough to prevent it 100% but you can certainly reduce the risks with the following approaches:
- Find and address leaks as quickly as possible.
- Schedule duct cleaning every few years to get rid of collected debris.
- Schedule AC maintenance to address possible condensate line clogs that could otherwise create a prime area for mold growth.
- Try to wipe down surfaces that are damp as regularly as you can.
Contact Envirotech Air Quality Services to schedule your appointment. We are one of the few HVAC companies in south Florida that are licensed mold assessors, mold remediators, and duct cleaners.