Everyone enjoys saving money–that’s a plain and simple fact. And we have a way to help you do that. Living in this area means that you need a reliable and highly efficient system for air conditioning in Wellington, FL. You definitely don’t want one that sucks up a lot of energy and costs you more money at the end of the month. That would just leave you frustrated and likely debating on how little you could use your system.
A well-cared-for system will cost you less throughout the hottest months of the year. So how can you keep your air conditioner in prime condition so that it doesn’t become a burden? Simple: opt into a residential service plan.
What Is a Service Agreement?
Residential service agreements refer to our preventative maintenance program. This program is one that allows you to get the best advantages of regular maintenance without any hassle. For a regular, affordable price, you’ll enjoy maintenance visits twice a year from one of our professional technicians during which they will provide a helpful tune-up for your HVAC system.
The Results of Regular Maintenance
When you sign up for a maintenance plan is going to provide not only regular services without any hassle but all the benefits that come from yearly tune-ups. The results of regular maintenance include:
- Clearing drain lines: All types of air conditioners produce some condensate which collects and is drained via a condensate line. This line can become clogged over time though which is why it is important to schedule tune-ups to keep this drain line clear. This helps prevent water damage too since it reduces the chances that the condensate pan will overflow and leak.
- Cleaning evaporator coils: Dirt and dust can collect on your evaporator coils over the course of the days, weeks, and months it is in use. During a maintenance appointment, your technician can clean that layer of dust to keep your system functioning effectively and efficiently. This also prevents further issues like the build-up of ice on the coil.
- Replacing/cleaning air filter: It is important that your HVAC air filter is kept as clean as possible. If you have a disposable filter, a technician can replace it during your tune-up while, if it is reusable, it can be cleaned and returned to its place.
- Tightening loose parts: Loose parts are bound to cause trouble the longer they go unaddressed. When you get regular maintenance for your system, it can allow loose parts to be caught early on and tightened. This prevents them from coming loose and creating additional trouble such as larger system repair needs.
- Lubricating the motor belt: Another task your technician will take care of during a maintenance appointment will be checking the lubrication of your system’s motor belts. If a belt is dry it will be lubricated and, if it is starting to crack, it can be replaced.
As you can see there are plenty of important tasks that are taken care of during a maintenance appointment–and what we’ve listed here doesn’t even cover it all! Maintenance agreements ensure you get all the benefits of regular maintenance along with additional perks like a 10% discount on repair parts.
Call us today and sign up for our residential service agreement today. With the team at Envirotech Air Quality Services you’ll enjoy semi-annual visits that improve the quality of comfort you enjoy all year.