Oh no! Your air conditioner is struggling hard and the professional technician who came by to check things out has confirmed your worst fears: you need to retire your current system and install a new one. The issue is that you aren’t sure if it is a good idea to just get the exact same system installed in your home. But what are your options and how do you know which AC system is better?
We can help you with this decision. We are happy to give you the information you need about your AC system options and how to decide which one would be a better choice because it’s all based on your comfort needs. If you are ready to get started on the next step to getting your home cool and comfortable again, keep reading.
What Options Do You Have For Your Next Air Conditioner?
If you didn’t know this already, we are glad to tell you that you have more than one option when it comes to installing a new air conditioner. Here are the best options that you should know about:
- Central air conditioner: A central air conditioner is going to be the one that most people know about. This system requires an indoor and outdoor unit and a ductwork system in order to operate. These systems are powerful and great to provide even cooling throughout the entire home. Thankfully, modern central AC systems are far more energy-efficient than they used to be.
- Ductless mini split AC: Another great AC option is the ductless mini split air conditioner. This system can operate without the need for ductwork, making it ideal for smaller or older homes that can’t accommodate ducts. Ductless systems are known for being highly energy-efficient and they run silently too. They also offer the ability to customize your home comfort because you can choose to run one air handler or all at once.
How to Choose Your System
So, now that you know your option, the next step is figuring out which one to invest in. The fact is that the best system is going to depend on what you need to keep your home cool and comfortable. Here are some factors to consider when you need to choose a new cooling system for your home so you can enjoy summer this year.
- Do you have ductwork already? If so you can opt for either a central AC system of a heat pump mini split that we can use your pre-existing ducts.
- Do you want to customize your home cooling? If you want customizability when it comes to keeping cool, then you may want a ductless system.
- How energy-efficient do you want to be? Both central and ductless AC systems are energy efficient but a ductless system can be a bit more so.
- Do you need cooling and heating? If you are looking for both a cooling and heating system in one, a ductless mini split is your ideal choice as it provides both heating and cooling options.
Whether you need air conditioning installation or replacement service, you can rely on us for your HVAC services in Coral Springs. Contact Envirotech Air Quality Services today to get started.